Saturday 23 April 2011

Training Journal 21.04.11

OK, a few days late posting this, but I went out for a run on Thursday evening for 3.71 miles.  However, I felt awful - I think I'd totally over-cooked it, starting off too fast in the 21 degrees heat, so I didn't make it to the end.  I did about 3 miles in total and walked the last bit.  It might have been the heat, or the half pint of shandy I had at lunch time, or just that I'd trained a bit too hard over the past week.  However, when I got home, I read a news article saying that Britain was suffering from smog and advising people not to exercise on Thursday afternoon - that must be the reason!  I decided to take two rest days and will go out again for a longer run on Sunday morning.

Thanks for reading!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment